Isn't the holiday season a time of joy for everyone? It brings smiles to our faces and puts a bounce in our step. Many of us find ourselves becoming anxious over our finances due to the added expenses during this season.
As a non-discretianary credit lender, FEL Canada understands the difficulties Canadians face during the holiday season. We are therefore offering Holiday Loans of up to $25,000 to consumers with no or bad credit. Before applying for a holiday loan there are a few simple things you have to do:
Start by making an outline of what your expenses for the upcoming month will include. In your list be sure to include the following:
- A list of gifts to purchase and their approximate costs.
- A list of decorations you need for the interior or exterior of your home.
- If you are hosting a party, have your menu planned so you could have an approximate budget of what you are spending on food &décor.
- If you are going on vacation, have your itinerary planned to the last detail. Estimate the cost of the vacation.
Secondly, you need to assess your current financial situation and see how much you could afford in monthly payments. To avoid unexpected fees later on, ask yourself the following questions:
- What is your current income vs. expenses?
- How much can you afford monthly (without giving up on necessities)?
- What day of the month should your loan payments come out on?
- Once you have a clear budget and an idea of how much you could afford it will be easier for you to determine yourloan needs.
- Search online for great holiday deals, thus enabling you to get more and spend less.
We, at FEL Canada do not want your finances to spoil the joyfulness of the holidays; we therefore provide Holiday Loans to consumers with no or bad credit. Have a stress free and relaxing holiday by getting a holiday loan.